Funerals & Cremation
A personal remembrance
Celebrating life is the cornerstone of healing.
Celebrating life is the cornerstone of healing.
We look forward to helping you decide how to honor the unique individual you've lost. Whether you chose burial or cremation, together we will create a service as unique as the life, lived.
Let us guide you
Losing a loved one is one is difficult. Let us help ease the burden with a service as unique as your loved one.
You Need Us
Why funerals are essential to healing.
Bringing family together.
Coming together with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find comforting support. Whether you choose burial or cremation, the need for acknowledgement of the loss with family and friends is ever present. Together we can create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
A place for family & friends to gather.
When selecting burial, the ceremonies you design revolve around the casket being present. Traditions may be followed, with a viewing, and then a funeral service in the chapel. Or you could choose to have a more relaxed memorial service. We’re here to help you to arrive at the perfect way to gather together, prior to your loved one's interment.
Cremation doesn't limit their life celebration.
Cremation refers solely to the manner in which you or your loved one has chosen to deal with the physical remains. It doesn’t limit the ways you can honor your loved one's life. We heartily suggest that you have a funeral or memorial service, because your need for such a healing experience is not lessened by the decision to be cremated.
Traditional. Profound. Healing.
We can help you design a meaningful and healing committal service to take place at the graveside. These services can take place outdoors or even inside a mausoleum. We'll guide you through the process of personalizing both the service and the site in multiple ways.
What Families Are Saying
David Tone was extremely helpful during a most difficult time for our family. We appreciate everything Banks/Page-Theus did for us.Author: Mandi Moore rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
David Tone was very helpful and walked me thru every step. Great company during our trying time. Very friendly and courteous.Author: Barbara Terrian rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Everything was excellentAuthor: Rodney Caruthers rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
David is wonderful in a dark time. He provided all of the support we needed and help our family with no pressure. Thank you for being there with us.Author: John rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
David was very kind and thorough. He made our experience easy in a difficult time.Author: Dena Mcwilliams rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
David has helped me so many times I appreciate everything he has done to help get though this tuff times. Thank you again DavidAuthor: Clair Helwig rated with 5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1 of 6 1 of 6
The possibilities are endless.
We invite you to explore the many unique ways to celebrate and honor life. Whether you choose burial or cremation, having a service to honor life, and a permanent place to visit remains, are essential parts of the healing process.
Comfort in Tradition.
Together Is Better.
No Place Like Home.
How Would You Like To Be Honored?
A Sporting Celebration.
Keepsakes and Heirlooms.
The Game Goes On.
Take The Stage.
Into The Deep.
Reach for the Stars.
Since every life is unique, we will work with you to plan a personalized tribute that truly honors and celebrates the life lived. Let our funeral professionals help you decide what services are right for you.
This glass-front case displays the United States flag that is presented to the family of a military service member or veteran. The case allows family and friends to view the flag while protecting this cherished memento.
Banks/Page-Theus Funerals and Cremations' DVD Memorial Tribute™ gives families a lasting tribute to their loved one's life. Each tribute DVD professionally displays photographs set to music that honor and cherish fond memories of a loved one.
Fingerprint pendants are a unique keepsake featuring an imprint that captures the unique impression every life makes on our own. These prints are captured from an inked finger, hand or footprint of your loved one, and are beautifully crafted in your choice of sterling silver, 14kt white or yellow gold.
Our moving Flight Home® Ceremony signifies the soul of the deceased joining other family members who have passed on before them, creating a beautiful and uplifting element to the service.
These beautiful portrait-style canvas prints can be customized with a selection of backgrounds and frames.
A variety of musical tributes are available to create a soothing atmosphere during times of reflecting and remembrance. From bagpipers to harpists, vocalists, and mariachi bands, our selection of musicians can fit a broad range of preferences.
Banks/Page-Theus Funerals and Cremations is proud to offer our veteran's tribute services, which includes a memorial book made with the same uniform and logo of the service branch, thank you cards, special pen and a wooden flag case.
A funeral home and cemetery like no other.
Founded in 1941 in Lake County, we began with a mission to celebrate life and serve families.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The funeral is a ceremony of proven worth and value for those who mourn. It provides an opportunity for the survivors and others who share in the loss to express their love, respect and grief. It permits facing openly and realistically the crisis that death may present. Through the funeral, the bereaved take that first step towards emotional adjustment to their loss.
- Absolutely, in fact, we recommend it. After all, the funeral is a celebration of life. Funeral directors are happy to discuss all options and ensure your funeral is tailored to your wishes. It may be personalized in many unique ways. Contact us at (469) 925-1436 to explore the possibilities.
- There are many reasons to view the deceased. It is part of many cultural and ethnic traditions, and many grief specialists believe that viewing aids the grief process, by helping the bereaved recognize the reality of death. Viewing is even encouraged for children, as long as it is their desire to do so, and the process is explained well.
- Yes! Holding services is an important element of the healing process, and choosing cremation doesn't limit the ways in which you can celebrate life. You can even still have a visitation/viewing with the body present if you chose cremation. These services are encouraged to help give family friends a sense of closure during the grief and healing process.
- We have our own crematory here onsite so your loved one remains in our care.
Get Your Free Planning Guide
Get started today by requesting your Free Planning Guide.
Thank you for requesting our Preplanning Guide.
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.