Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your cemetery experience.
Of course you want to respect those grieving when you attend a funeral service. But, we understand that it’s sometimes confusing to figure out what this actually means. What do you say? What do you wear? Do you give the mourner a gift? How can you help them?
We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed when you’re at our cemetery. Here’s how you can feel at ease and help us respect these sacred grounds.
Visiting the Cemetery
Here are some of the Dos and Don’ts for visiting Banks/Page-Theus Funerals and Cremation.
- Watch over children to ensure their safety.
- Follow our cemetery guidelines.
- Respect cemetery visiting hours.
- Follow the marked roadways.
- Be respectful by keeping quiet around visitors who wish to reflect.
- Take photos of other visitors or funerals.
- Walk over graves.
- Disturb flowers or plants on the grounds.
There are no right or wrong ways to show support. You are being a source of support by simply coming to the funeral service. However, another great way to show support to the family is through sharing memories and stories of their loved one. You can also offer gestures of support by purchasing flowers or small gifts, such as a card, food, books or personalized gifts that reflect memories of the deceased. To find beautiful gifts for a loved one, visit our store.